South Forsyth’s Stunning 55+ Neighborhood Is Big Hit with Boomers
Jim Chapman Communities newest 55+ community, The Overlook at Old Atlanta, already sold 34 out of 65 homes in Phase I. According to Jim Chapman, the successful Atlanta-based developer and homebuilder who also serves as the 2016 Chair of the NAHB 55+ Housing Industry Council, the outstanding response is based on a number of important factors:
- Location: Located in South Forsyth County, the 55+ community is conveniently close to Atlanta as well as Lake Lanier and the north Georgia mountains.
- Tax benefits: Residents aged 65+ enjoy lower property taxes in South Forsyth County.
- Spectacular setting with expansive views and vistas.
- Quality amenities, including but not limited to a clubhouse with a fireplace, exercise room, gathering rooms and an expansive front veranda, a large outdoor pool with two pickle ball / tennis courts, bocce ball and croquet areas, park and community garden, and walking trails.
- Priced right.
- Great sales team and personal involvement by the builder.
“Our buyers know what they want and they do their homework before committing to make the move to The Overlook at Old Atlanta,” says Chapman. “They appreciate the opportunity to work with an established Atlanta-based builder and know that we provide superb quality homes in an amenity-rich environment that will perfectly suit their active adult lifestyle.”
The Overlook at Old Atlanta will ultimately feature 130 homes, including 56 detached single-family homes with 3 or 4 bedrooms each, plus 74 attached villas with 3 bedrooms each. All maintenance-free homes will include 2-car attached garages with covered entry, plus rear porches as well as rear patios. Finished basements and 3-car garage options are available. The beautifully landscaped community is gated, an additional bonus for homeowners who want the lock-and-leave lifestyle.
To learn more about available lots and floorplans at The Overlook, contact Kristy Corrigan (770-317-1505) or Karen Roeder (678-614-5006) or visit www.jimchapmancommunities.com.