The Homestead at Ridgewood Heights
Welcome to the Homestead at Ridgewood Heights
Everything You Love about Buckhead and More
With only 12 single-family home sites, The Homestead at Ridgewood Heights offers the unique architectural designs that lend Buckhead its ageless charm. Located on Moores Mill Road just a half mile from I-75, this neighborhood is easily accessible to Buckhead Village, Midtown, Westside and points north and south.
- Located in the Morris Brandon school district and close to top private schools
- Master-on-the-main plans and elevator options
- Seven basement homesites border a wooded parcel that cannot be developed
The Homestead at Ridgeview Heights
Visit Our Video Gallery
- Twelve new homes located off of Moores Mill Road in the newly developed Westside Village area, convenient to Buckhead and Midtown.
- Architecturally designed homes will feature 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths with masters on the main.
- Professionally designed by an award winning interior designer and builder Jim Chapman.
- In the prestigious Morris Brandon school district, which is one of the highest ranked schools in the state. Also close to private schools including Westminster, Lovett, and Pace Academy.
- Easy access to both I-75 and I-285, Suntrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves.