Sales up 100 percent over same period last year
Jim Chapman Communities announced today that it sold nine houses and closed on six in June.
This year has proved to be quite successful for the Atlanta-based active adult builder, who in addition to its improved sales numbers has witnessed a 500 percent increase of new home starts this year over the same period in 2009.
“Our sales are up 100 percent from a year ago and our closings are up 300 percent as well,” said Jim Chapman, president of Jim Chapman Communities. “We definitely feel like things are moving in the right direction.”
An Atlanta-based builder and developer, Jim Chapman Communities is known for building elegant yet affordable one-level ranch condominiums and detached homes in communities across metro Atlanta including Douglas, Gwinnett, Cobb, Fulton and Forsyth counties.
Junes sales and closings include the following:
• Brookhaven of East Cobb (Kennesaw)—3 sales
• Brookhaven at Johns Creek (Johns Creek)—2 sales, 1 closing
• The Haven at Lost Mountain (Powder Springs)—2 sales
• Brookhaven at Lanier Ridge (Cumming)—1 sale, 1 closing
• Brookhaven at Sugarloaf (Duluth)—1 sale, 2 closings
• Concord Mill (Austell)—2 closings